Foundation Course in VAPT
Click Here to Fill the Enquiry Form
This is our flagship foundation course which introduces our students with basic concepts of Network and Web Pen-testing along with common aspects of Information Security. We will teach you how to hack a server while having your breakfast, or may be watching your television. We will show you some live hacking on our servers and will make you do the same? Interesting? NO?
To make it more interactive, we have deployed some advanced Vulnerable machines in our Cloud based labs where you can play around. On top of that, we teach you what exactly is required to conduct a security test on a website or a network infrastructure which ultimately make you closer to your first job.
To be more specific, we teach you the work you have to do as a pen-tester, i.e. to collect information about your target, do some open source intelligence, discover the hosts, enumerate, scan, exploit and backdoor.
- B.Tech students (who want to shine out loud from traditional job of development)
- Network Professionals (who want to exchange their routine jobs into interesting Info_sec domain)
- Young Graduates (who are smart enough to identify the market requirement for info_sec professionals)
- Security Enthusiasts
- Be passionate. yes, we do not want to teach this to everyone out on the street. If you are passionate about making your career in Information Security, we will be more than interested to take you in.
- Must know how to use a computer. Pretty obvious, the one who do not know how to do some basic stuff on computers, how is he gonna hack into one.
- Must be well versed with Internet. Yeah. You must know how to write an email, or how to open up a website.
For giving you a heads up, Basics module will cover the basic things, your conceptual foundation and make you aware of what all technologies you might come across frequently. Network Pen-testing and Web Application Security focus on Network pen-testing and Web Application pen-testing respectively. Social Engineering module will cover the techniques for doing the attacks in real world scenarios. And finally the Network Security will cover securing the servers, etc.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Networking Basics
- Basics of HTTP
- Proxies and VPNs
- Google Dorks
- Trojans, Backdoors, Virus, Worms
- Windows And Linux Hacking
- Information Gathering
- Scanning and Fingerprinting
- Vulnerability Exploitation
- Post Exploitation
- VLAN Testing
- Denial Of Service
Web Application Security
- Basics of HTTP
- OWASP Top 10
- Cross Site Scripting
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Click Jacking
- Web Server Hacking
- Basics of Buffer Overflows
- Bug Hunting for Fun and Profit
- Open Source Intelligence
- Phishing [Email Hacking].
- Cookie Stealing
- Social Engineering Toolkit
- Key Loggers
- Wi-Fi Hacking
- Security policies
- NIDS, HIDS, AV and Honeypots
- Network Forensics
- Server Hardening
- Cyber Laws
Have a query?
You got any doubt, question, suggestion in mind? Contact us.
One of our team member will get back to you asap.
Would like to tell the world about this course? Why not share it?